These terms and conditions apply between you the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Daryl Scott Walker, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bounded by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the website. If you do not agree to be bounded by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Daryl Scott Walker and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or other wised providing services to Daryl Scott Walker and accessing the Website in connection with the provisions of such services.]
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual Property and Acceptable Use
- All content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the poetry of Daryl Scott Walker, our affiliates or relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any trademark, logo or shrive mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- download and store the content in electronic form on a disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network)
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute. Or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Daryl Scott Walker.
- You may not use the website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any. Other person’s use or employment of the Website;
- In any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at anytime are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address or email at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Password and Security
- When you register on this Website, you wiki be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and do not disclose or share with anyone.
- If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misses of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Links to Other Websites
- This website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly, stated, these sites are not under the control of Daryl Scott Walker or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use if them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Websites and Disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Daryl Scott Walker makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Daryl Scott Walker is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Daryl Scott Walker uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Daryl Scott Walker accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Daryl Scott Walker reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation and Liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation ; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- To the extent that the Website and Content are provided free of charge, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage any kind.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Daryl Scott Walker accepts no liability for any of the following:
- Any business loses, such as loss of profits, income or revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- Loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other persons. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provisions of these terms of conditions (or any part of provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provision of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver if that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the Law of the United Kingdom and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom courts.
- Daryl Scott Walker operates the Website https://darylscottwalker.co.uk.
You can contact Daryl Scott Walker by email on email@example.com